Books



"I have read several mermaid books. This one is nothing like any of them. The rules have changed."




I always knew who my mother was. I always knew where I belonged. And I always knew I wanted to be on the water, like my dad.

…Until I was forced to go out into the water, anyway. Out there, you feel really lonely. But you’re never alone. There is more life and emotion under the waves than most humans will ever see, more than I could have ever imagined. Down there, it’s an entire world of rage and hate, love and hope. It’s a world of fear.

It’s a world of war.

Once, my mother told me she would sing me a song of the sea. But under the waves, the only music I ever heard was the sound of screams.



The things we leave behind in the waves have a way of washing back up to the shore...



I came back to the land because I thought it would be safe. I didn’t know the waves would keep calling me, even weeks after I decided to leave them for ever.

That’s the problem with the ocean. The things we leave behind in the waves have a way of washing back up to the shore. Everything I left in the water is still out there…and I can hear it calling for me, no matter how hard I try to block the sound of the waves.

There is death waiting for me in the deep. Even when I try my best to stay on the land, the ocean won’t stop trying to claim me as one of its own. I’m afraid that soon, it’s going to succeed.





Their friendship will test the fabric of tradition, duty and destiny...

 
There are only two seasons in Godenor: summer and winter. Weather brings the only surprises to a society where everything is planned, and everyone's status is determined at birth...by the color of their hair.

Rinna has the right hair, Drexi the wrong, and Prelly is almost too ordinary -- in every way but one. Small mistakes bring them together, creating ripples in a pond that knows nothing but serenity. If they reach their goals, they can't help but shatter the world they know.

Love of any kind, even the bond of friendship, isn't allowed in their world...but then, the heart can't always follow orders.




"Deck of Lies is a series full of secrets and mystery. Every word just caught more and more until you end up in a tangled web of truth you wish you didn't know."


Silverwood is an affluent California community filled with beautiful people who have ugly secrets. It's easy to be dazzled by the pretty smiles, the designer clothing, the fancy cars...but underneath all that polish and shine, the silver and gold are tarnished beyond repair. Every truth hides more deception.

 
 Deck of Lies: The Full Deck

The boxed set of edition of the Deck of Lies takes you even deeper into a life full of deceit, manipulation and money.

It all begins with a single lie that rips Rain Ramey away from her family. If everything about her old life was untrue, who is she going to be now? Rain's journey will take her into a world of madness, adultery, cover-ups...and court.

Get every single book in the Deck (Justice, The Tower, Death and Judgment), plus bonus material not available in the single-book editions.

[+/-] Show Full Post...