Jade's Best Reads

If you're a regular visitor to the blog, you may notice that my Amazon widget keeps changing (it's on the right side, under my list of followers). The widget shows a smattering of the books I've reviewed here on the blog, but Amazon limits the number of books I'm allowed to include. Because I can't possibly put them all on the list, I've come up with my own system of choosing which books are featured, and for how long.



When I add a new review to the blog, unless I don't want to recommend the book it'll be put on the widget right away. But I will start taking books away from the list as I add more to it. Which books will be removed? It's not necessarily based on time. Books I really like will stay on the list, so the longer a book stays on the widget the more I like it! I don't do a rating system on this blog, but if you keep an eye on my widget you'll know which indie books are my favorite and which...aren't so much my favorites.

[+/-] Show Full Post...

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually not sure what you mean by amazon widget, I see your archive, then followers then addvertisement then your followed blogs. Am I mistaken? ohh but other then that it's a nice idea. Will it be listed from best to good or will it be in any order? And every gengre shall be included?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not an advertisement, that's the widget! All the books in the white box have been reviewed here at the blog, and they're my current favorites. The books are subject to change as I read and review new stuff. They aren't in any particular order, and the only thing they have in common is that I've read them and liked them.

    ReplyDelete